Sunday 7 July 2013

Goodbye for now.

With less than 24 hours to go until I'll be jetting off, from Newcastle airport, to the sunny isle of Ibiza. Seven days of blissfully sunny (I hope) days, and a few too many party nights. Excitement, nerves and anticipation are in the air. A week with my two best friends, what could be better, you ask? I'm hoping we have a fabulous time, (Did I mention it's All Inclusive?) and come back with some brill holiday snaps, a tan and one or two funny souvenirs. With our Ibiza playlists, Factor-15 and beach-wear at the ready, there's nothing else to do, but check in, order a large drink, and get on our way. I'm even taking a notebook with me, as you do, as an aspiring writer. So, think of this as a little goodbye. (I'm getting teary-eyed!) I'll be back in a week or so, to update you with my holiday antics and whatever else may or may not be going on in my life. Meanwhile, hope you all have a fabulous week (after all, Britain's having a heatwave) whatever you're doing. I'll speak soon, much love.
#BoundForIbiza.

No comments:

Post a Comment