Tuesday 6 August 2013

The little monster.

It's been shouted from the rooftops, hailed at the top of our lungs, and squealed every once or twice in the last few weeks. This little one here, who I have introduced just briefly before, back in late May, is Heidi, our puppy. She's very cute, fuzzy and gingery. Also, she's a zuchon. Now you're going "She's a what?" and we've seemingly become accustomed to that reaction from strangers. Heidi, as you see below, is a Shih-Tzu/Bichon Frise cross, although she kind of lacks the curliness you'd expect.


However, looks can be, and in this case, are decieving. This fuzzy little ball of fur, who is now 18-ish weeks old, has a devilish streak, so much so, you'd think she was one of Satan's little helpers from time to time. Don't get me wrong, we all love her very much. I mean, look at that face! How can you possible stay mad at that face? She's very popular, as you can imagine. She's slightly mental, but that means she's well at home with us lot. The mad gang, as my grandma calls us.

This is just a little snippet as to what's up in my life. (Not that the entirety of my blog isn't surrounding that already) but it's a bit more, I dunno, personal? yeah? Anyway, she looked particularly cute today, so I thought I'd blog about it. Just saying. #cutepuppypictures

No comments:

Post a Comment