Thursday 7 March 2013

Beginning the Madness.

MASSIVE HELLO.
I'm a total Blogspot rookie, so you'll have to bare with me until I get the hang of this thing. For all of you who don't know me, I'm Eleanor. My nineteen year-old, caffeine-junkie self is currently studying English Literature and Creative Writing, at Northumbria Uni in Newcastle. Writing is my escape, but I've never actually broadcast it online, unless you count my constant tweeting and bitching. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life, but I'm having a hell of a time figuring it out. I've wanted to start blogging for ages, but always seemed to find an excuse. My constant procrastinating has finally come to an end, to the relief of myself, and hopefully anyone who reads this. I really hope you like my blog, and would  hugely appreciate any comments/feedback/help of any kind. I'd like to post something other than my slightly neurotic stream-of-consciousness, but I'm not making any promises. And of course, I wouldn't have been able to do this without Gracie, whose blog is my constant source of reference, conversation, laughter and amazement. She's such a talented writer, and I think you will all love her. So, for now, I'll sign off, send my First Ever blog post into the unknown, and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment